Bio Mineral Pot 1000 (White) set the benchmark for bench top dome filter systems with a tap outlet. For over 30 years this system has continued to evolve and offer superior filtration, value and quality. The most recent evolution of the Bio 1000 is due to overwhelming demand for fluoride removal in our premium range.
Waters Co was first to market with natural gravity fed systems creating alkaline mineral water way back in 1984 and have continued to lead the market in research and development setting the benchmark for all other brands to follow.
Providing clean, great tasting alkaline mineral water and includes filter set for up to 5 years usage, based on 8 litres per day.
Featuring an unmatched in class, 15 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation! Multi stage cartridges contain: Activated silver ionised carbon, carbon resin, alkaline minerals, magnets & other filter medium. Filtering out chlorine, heavy metals, fluoride & bacteria, bad taste and odour etc.
10 Litre reservoir capacity makes it ideal for domestic & light commercial use.
- 10 litre capacity – great for home and workplace
- Hand blown blue glass reservoir
- Filter set included lasts up to 15000 litres or 5 years at 8 litres per day!
- All natural gravity fed filter system
- No electricity or plumbing required, easy to assemble and to maintain
- Patented 15 stage filtration system – purification & activation
- .5 Micron pre-filter
- Activated Coconut shell carbon filter reduces impurities – chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria
- Special patented, natural, ion exchange, resin compound for up to 99.9% fluoride removal – unlike competitors who use activated alumina
- Quickly re-mineralises tap water with alkaline mineral & silica stages
- Organic Germanium & over 60 Bio organic trace minerals
- Alkalite Diskette producing far infrared Ki (Life energy)
- Bio ceramics in tank produce far infra-red rays to give life & energy back to filtered water
- Somelite™ maintains freshness, taste & alkaline balance
- Magnetised creating Hexagonal water molecules
- Creates water with an ORP of up to -150 (may vary based on source water)
- Creates Alkaline water with pH value of 7.4 – 8.2 (may vary based on source water)
- Turns tap water into great tasting, alkaline, mineral water
Easy to Use and Economical
- Economical and easy hydration at around 3 cents per litre (Nearly 1/3 the cost of similar systems)
- Easy to set up, fill & self service
- No electricity or tap connection required
- Compact size, lightweight and easily transported if required
- Filter reminder service available
- Lifetime warranty*
BIO 1000 Specifications
Diameter of base 305mm
Weight 6.4 kg
Capacity 10 L
Filter Set Life Up to 15,000 litres or 5 years*
*Filter lifespan based on typical Australian municipal tap water and may vary based on average daily usage & quality of water being filtered.