Specialised Anxiety Program
The anxiety program – 5 Steps to Cool, Calm & Confident – is an eight-week program specifically designed to help you resolve anxiety and panic.
This program is tailored for women – especially mums.
You will start to experience changes after the first session and you will feel so much more grounded, peaceful, balanced and confident by the end of the program.
No more tightness in your chest, difficulty breathing, shaking hands and voice, brain fog nor under-performance and embarrassment.
You’ll be back in control of your life and more of the woman and mum you desire to be.
The program has a 100% money back guarantee, so you can truly breathe easy.
Overview of the Cool, Calm & Confident System
The Cool, Calm & Confident system has been developed on 5 key steps that each build on one another. The program offers more than just coping strategies, as it’s designed to resolve the underlying root causes as well.
Knowing that Mums lead busy lives, the program uses a variety of accelerated change techniques, energetic processes, motivational strategies and personal coaching and mentoring systems to empower you for the eight weeks and beyond.
The program is delivered with a combination of one-to-one coaching and counselling sessions – personalised to your specific needs.
The sessions will be done in-person, over the phone or online via Zoom.
The 5 key steps needed to address anxiety and panic
- Calming tools & self-talk – For busy Mums, it’s important to have fast and effective tools to help reduce and minimise anxiety and panic when it pops up, especially if you’re just about to do the school run.
Developing positive self-talk is also super important because the things that you say to yourself when you’re anxious or panicked can either help or make it worse.
- Childhood and family dynamics – The early bonding and nurturing you receive as a baby and toddler determines your survival styles. Whilst helpful when you’re young, they often become unhealthy as an adult. This can disrupt your ability to self-regulate your emotions – often leaving you anxious or highly sensitive.
- Healing highly stressful experiences – Early childhood stress and any traumatic experience impacts your nervous system, your ability to stay in control and your resilience. It can set you up to be a hyper-vigilant, self-critical and anxious adult.
- Emotional wisdom – If you’ve had a panic attack, you know that it feels like the panic has total control of you and your body. Anxiety and panic often cause us to dissociate from our bodies, as we want to ‘get out of there’ on all levels.
This significantly affects our ability to connect with ourselves and others and deal with our emotions. We then miss vital information that allows us to function as a calm and confident adult.
- Owning your power – Anxiety and panic has a clear basis in fear, often worrying about what other people think and other things outside your control. As a healthy functioning adult and Mum, it is important to set healthy boundaries, express your needs, speak your truth and own your power.
Developing a positive mindset is one of the keys in this step. You’ll learn to become your own greatest cheerleader!
Your outcomes from the anxiety program
The 8-week Cool, Calm & Confident Program will build your skills and resilience. You’ll achieve the following sustainable outcomes:
- Effective use of tools to help you stay calm and minimise anxiety and panic
- Create healthy and positive self-talk
- Set clear boundaries to help you feel safe in relationships
- Create stronger and more intimate and harmonious connections with others
- Understand the importance of your childhood family dynamics
- Integrate childhood trauma that can set you up for anxiety and panic as an adult
- Let go of unhelpful survival styles so you can live a more empowered life feeling true to yourself
- Learn to calm your nerves and emotions so you can stay centred and present in stressful situations
- Improved emotional intelligence, wellbeing and resilience
- Develop self-compassion, feeling kinder and more accepting of yourself
- Develop a stronger and positive self-image with new levels of self-esteem and feeling comfortable in your own skin
- Learn to express your true needs and authentic self, rather than putting everyone else’s needs first or hiding away
- Experience whole new levels of cool, calm & confident than ever before!
You are guaranteed to be a more cool, calm and confident you after completing the eight-week program. Imagine waking up looking forward to your day!
Next Steps for the Anxiety Program?
Come along to How to STOP Anxiety in Its Tracks – FREE Live Zoom event – to learn more about the key steps for resolving anxiety and panic.
Book in for a free 45-minute Next Step to Confidence Call if you’d like more details on the program now – inclusions, investment and guarantee.