What Is Rapid Transformational Therapy®?
Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT) is a multi-award-winning therapy developed by Marisa Peer – one of the UK’s top therapists. It is called Rapid Transformational Therapy because most issues can be resolved for you in one to three sessions – no matter how many years you’ve had them.
RTT was developed by Marisa based on 30 years of clinical practice and her unique layering of a number of therapies including hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, positive psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
By using hypnosis, RTT allows profound, transformational and lasting change to occur at a subconscious level. Why is that so important? Because the subconscious mind is running the show around 90 percent of the time.
Hypnosis provides a pathway to dialogue directly with your subconscious mind and discover the real reasons and root cause for your issues.
People are often really surprised at what comes up during Rapid Transformational Therapy, saying things like:
- I had no idea that was connected to this issue
- I haven’t thought about that incident in years
- I don’t think I’ve ever looked at it from that angle before
Your subconscious mind processes millions of bits of data every second and is around seven times faster than your conscious mind. To put that in context, imagine flying from Sydney to London. If you hopped on the conscious mind plane and it took 49 hours to get there (just over two days), the subconscious mind plane would only take 7 hours to get there – possibly even faster!
Your subconscious mind is very fast and an amazing archive of intelligence and a treasure chest of wisdom when you know how to access it. And that’s exactly what RTT allows you to do.
There’s no more guessing or thinking, maybe this is the cause or maybe that’s the cause… With RTT, you’ll know. You’ll know the true underlying reason for your problem and be able to resolve it, once and for all.
How does Rapid Transformational Therapy® work?
There are four key phases of an RTT® session:
1. Induction – In this phase, we are able to induce a deep state of relaxation by switching off the sympathetic nervous system and switching on the parasympathetic nervous system. This is referred to as the ‘rest and digest’ or healing mode.
Going into hypnosis triggers a burst of alpha brain waves – the same waves we have just before we fall asleep, upon waking, when daydreaming and during meditation.
This state of mind allows you to be more receptive, responsive and open to new, positive, empowering suggestions.
2. Investigation – in the second phase, we use a number of different techniques to get to the root cause of your issues. Your subconscious mind knows exactly which life experience ‘files’ are the most significant and critical to show you.
You’ll be able to make the connections and join the dots easily and effortlessly to provide deep insight and ‘a-ha’ awareness. You’ll discover a number of limiting beliefs, but one core limiting belief will hold the key. And once you hold the key, you hold the power to unlock all possibilities.
3. Interruption – the third phase is the healing or breakthrough phase. It allows you, as an adult, to reclaim your power, your voice and your inner peace. You will be guided through different techniques to completely reframe your past experiences so they no longer have any impact on you whatsoever.
How you interpret the world as a toddler, child and teenager is very different to the way you experience things as an adult. It’s the new meanings that you give to events, looking through the eyes of an adult, that sets you free. It also leads to permanent, powerful, positive results.
4. Installation – in the final phase, your transformation begins. During the intake call, you will become very clear about how your life will look without your problem. All of those details and everything positive from the RTT session go into making you a personalised transformation recording.Different techniques will be used in your recording depending on whether your issue is predominantly mental, emotional or physical.
Your mind can only be programmed through repetition, so you will listen to your recording every day for at least 21 days. This recording is yours to keep, so you can continue to wire-up the new neural pathways with your new empowering beliefs and vision.
Most people comment that they feel deeply relaxed, grounded or at peace at the end of a session. Others comment how strong and empowered they feel. RTT is powerful and profound.
During an RTT 30-day program, you will dive deep and then just as quickly, skyrocket up and up and up. By committing fully to the program, your reward is the vision of your dream health and life becoming a reality.
If you’d like to know more, book a Discovery Call today!
What can you expect from an RTT session?
You can expect to feel expertly led by Jocelyn through each of the four phases of an RTT session.
When you start the session, Jocelyn will lead you into hypnosis, which will feel and sound very similar to a guided meditation.
Once you’re in a deeply relaxed state in hypnosis, Jocelyn will then guide you to different life experiences using specific techniques. Your clever subconscious mind will select and show you the exact experiences that relate to your issue – often providing a number of ‘a-ha’ insights.
Jocelyn will be talking with you and asking powerful questions throughout the process, so it will feel just like a typical talk therapy session. The only difference is that you’ll have your eyes closed.
After you join the dots together and uncover the insightful gems, the next techniques will help you totally reclaim your power and your voice. You get to stand up, speak up and step over any hurdles from your past.
The last 20 minutes or so of the session, Jocelyn will make a wonderfully curated, personalised recording for you. All of the deliciousness of your dream life without the problem and all of your strengths that are highlighted during the session will go into your recording. Your transformation recording will program your subconscious mind for success.
Each phase of the RTT session has its own uniquely designed techniques, which will allow you to:
- Feel calm, comfortable and deeply relaxed
- Easily and effortlessly access the extensive ‘archives’ of your subconscious mind
- Uncover wonderful insights and connections you’d never made before
- Experience ‘a-ha’ moments and get to the true root cause of your issues
- Step into your power and completely transform the past and let it go
- Experience profound, permanent and powerful change
- Feel lighter, stronger and at peace – knowing that your new future awaits
- And ultimately, begin the transformation of your life!
Benefits of Hypnosis during Rapid Transformational Therapy®
There are five key benefits of using hypnosis during an RTT® session.
1. Calm your nervous system
Hypnosis is really a way that we can switch off the sympathetic nervous system, which is on alert, and turn on the parasympathetic nervous system, which helps you to relax, reset, regenerate and heal. If you’ve ever done a guided meditation, going into hypnosis during an RTT session is going to feel very similar.
As you probably know, discussing your problems is not that comfortable, but being in a state of deep relaxation induced by hypnosis helps to get to the bottom of things quickly and easily.
2. Take advantage of a natural state
Hypnosis is a natural state – it’s a resting wakeful state like in meditation or when you first wake-up from sleep. Have you ever had wonderful ideas or insights pop into your mind when you first wake up in the morning or when you’re daydreaming in the shower?
Being in hypnosis allows your mind to be in a naturally open, responsive and creative state. So rather than you being tripped up by over-thinking and over-analysing, your mind stays open and focused on the possibilities.
3. Talk directly with your subconscious mind
As Marisa always says, if you could work out the answers to your problems by thinking about them at a conscious level, you would have already fixed your problems by now.
It’s the subconscious mind that holds the keys. And being in hypnosis allows you to dialogue directly with and re-program your subconscious mind more efficiently, effectively and accurately.
4. Use the power of suggestion
Please know that there is a big difference between suggestion and control.
As an example, try this:
– Physically interlace your fingers and clasp your hands together.
– Now, imagine someone superglued your hands and fingers together and apply pressure to them for a few seconds as the glue dries.
– Now, try to open your hands, but find you can’t because they’re glued together. Try one more time, but find they won’t budge because the superglue is stuck tight.
If you’ve ever used superglue you know how hard it is to pull your fingers apart if you accidentally get superglue on them. So, it’s very easy to imagine and accept the suggestion that your hands are totally stuck together.
However, if I remind you that you are always in control and you can release your hands whenever you want to, you’ll effortlessly open your hands.
So, using hypnosis in RTT allows your mind to respond to powerful positive suggestions – the suggestions that you’ve already chosen in your intake form and intake call. And you feel secure and relaxed knowing that your clever mind is always in control.
5. Avoid unnecessary roadblocks
Our brains naturally filter our experiences through something we think of as the BS meter (Belief Systems meter), which is referred to scientifically as the ‘critical faculty’. It’s a way to sort the masses of data that our senses take-in in every second and to direct our attention to things that align with our belief system.
However, if we have a number of limiting beliefs in our belief system, we don’t want the critical faculty putting up roadblocks and discarding new empowering beliefs. Hypnosis allows us to bypass the critical faculty and then you can accept and let in the positive empowering beliefs you desire.
How do Jocelyn’s RTT® programs work?
There are five key parts to your RTT program.
- You complete the intake form, which will take about an hour. It is worth spending time on answering the questions fully because this is your life we’re talking about! And what you desire is hugely important to you, and to Jocelyn.
- Next step is your 60-minute coaching intake phone call. This call allows you to become even more clear about what you do want and you’ll probably start to notice changes in your life even after this call.
- Conduct the Zoom RTT session – allowing 2 to 2.5 hours. This is where the magic happens – you’ll get to the root cause of your issues and then completely transform them.
These sessions are profound and powerful, so it’s important to give yourself time and space afterwards to rest and absorb.
- After your RTT session, you’ll receive a personal transformation recording of about 20 minutes, which you’ll then listen to every day for at least 21 days. This is a key investment in yourself because the subconscious mind only learns through repetition, and listening to your recording daily will make your transformation permanent.
- You’ll receive ongoing support with a 15-minute check-in call 7-10 days after the RTT session and a 30-minute follow-up call 21 days after the RTT session. Email support and accountability texts are also available.
If you’d like to know more, book a Discovery Call today!
What others say about their RTT programs with Jocelyn
“I’m thrilled beyond words with my RTT session with Jocelyn. She was so professional and kind and I can’t thank her enough. The session alone was so powerful, I was in awe. I knew massive transformation had taken place during the session, but listening to the accompanying recording to reinforce the new neural pathways and learnings allowed me to continue to change as I became more and more emotionally ready. What I once thought was impossible has now become a reality and finding love is now exciting to me.
I’ve already made a new list for future sessions!
What you think you create, and with a little help from RTT anything is possible. 100% everyone should try this.”
Sasha Davas, Adelaide SA
“I had an RTT session with Jocelyn to help move through trauma and after listening to my recording for three weeks, I am proud to say that I’ve found myself again. Jocelyn created a safe space that allowed me to be vulnerable. I feel intense gratitude for such a powerful and profound session. I’m now feeling stronger, more certain, more trusting, and confident in my inner knowing again. I listen to the recording Jocelyn made me twice a day and the visualisations of her powerful words become more real as each day passes. I feel such peace, so centred and my mind is switched on after listening to the recording. This RTT process has had a great effect on me and my life. I highly recommend working with Jocelyn – a truly special experience.”
Melissa Werner, Northern NSW
“I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated my session with you.
My initial interview with you was very helpful in clarifying some of the challenges facing me. You were kind and patient and gave me the space I needed to explore them fully.
The recording you did for me was beautiful and easy to listen to. You captured all the important points and put them together in such a way that I really enjoy listening to them.
I had developed some ways of speaking to myself that have been very unhelpful and now I am gradually letting go of them, and replacing them with new supportive messages. I also have a clear vision of how I want my life to be.
Your voice is warm and gentle and I look forward to listening to my recording each day. Sometimes I listen twice a day. I find it very healing and feel calmer after hearing it.
I highly recommend you as a practitioner and believe that anyone would benefit from having an RTT session.”
Claire Bosisto, Adelaide SA
Acceptance of partner’s choices
“I used to argue with my partner regularly because of his smoking habit. After 2 years of this argument, I realised that my partner would never quit smoking.
I was feeling at my lowest when I contacted Jocelyn for a zoom RTT session. She was very supportive and made me feel very comfortable to open up. During the session we discovered why the smoking triggered me so much, and with this understanding, I was able to let it go.
Jocelyn made me a beautiful personalised recording that I listened to for 21 days, which instilled in me my desire of accepting my partner’s choice and being indifferent to other people’s behaviours.
I felt the change immediately and stopped complaining to my partner about his smoking and I was able to take a step back and realise that it has nothing to do with me!
I still listen to Jocelyn’s recording once a month as a booster and it works! This session has changed my relationship with my partner in the most positive ways.
I highly recommend Jocelyn and will do more RTT sessions with her for any future issues.”
Alice H. Byron Bay, NSW
Moving life to the next level
“I had an incredible positive shift immediately and continue to see wonderful progress in my life. What a gift to have experienced Jocelyn’s RTT program.”
Theresa L, Singapore
Balance and direction in life
“Working with Jocelyn was an awesome experience. The RTT process revealed so much that I had not expected considering my goal.
I listen to the recording every day over and over and although it is early days I have noticed subtle changes in a couple of areas. Jocelyn fortunately has a voice that can be listened to over and over very easily and it is very easy to implement listening to this on a daily basis as well as my other daily goals. I’m excited to see where this goes and fully believe in the process. Thank you!”
Tonya H, Adelaide, SA
Chronic physical issue
“The Rapid Transformational Therapy session I had with Jocelyn was totally remarkable.
Jocelyn is incredibly professional and really knows and understands the nuances of this incredibly powerful work. My session was phenomenal. I learned a lot, healed a lot, went deep and came out feeling fantastic. The transformational recording is wonderful to listen to and has helped a lot as well.
Jocelyn integrates multiple modalities beautifully and effectively. I highly recommend her skill and expertise to support you on a path to joy and freedom.”
Director – Beyond the Ordinary, South Australia
New life choices
“Thank you so much Jocelyn, it was liberating working with you. I really didn’t realise how trapped I actually was. I’ve experienced freedoms on so many levels and in so many other areas of my life that were released so easily and profoundly that it has made space for even more peace and more opportunity, for the tangible and the ‘non tangible’.
It was another truly up levelling and expanding opportunity for dipping into an even more profound experience of living.
Love your work Jocelyn! Transform Within – It’s a true gift for anyone, and the ease in which you facilitate your craft is a credit to your intention.”
Debbie P, Adelaide, SA