We humans have incredibly powerful minds that are capable of complex thoughts, creative ideas and intuition, which, believe it or not, are all fuelled by emotion.
It might be easier to think of it this way: if the mind were a power station, then emotion is the electricity running through it.
When we feel emotions, different neuropeptides are released in the brain with their own unique chemical signature.
Emotions literally cause a change in the chemistry of our bodies. You can read Dr Candace Pert’s research on this in her book: Molecules of Emotion – The science behind mind-body medicine.
The mind-body connection
Our bodies react to the state of our minds. You can observe this by taking note of how your body is feeling when you’re happy, excited and relaxed compared with feeling depressed, anxious or scared.
Our minds can shape the state of our bodies too.
- If we’re exposed to negative energy such as harsh words, stressful situations and disturbing images, our mind can react and make us feel tired, tense or sick.
- Conversely, being exposed to positive energy such as kindness, love and gratitude helps improve the energy in our body and therefore its ability to be healthy and strong.
Just as there is a proven mind-body connection, there is also a connection between our thoughts and emotions and our environment. They work interchangeably, i.e. the environments we experience influence our thoughts and emotions and our thoughts and emotions influence the way we perceive our environments.
Quantum physics goes one step further and suggests that our thoughts and emotions, with their own unique energy fields, actually create our environments and experiences!
Just imagine what might happen if we exposed ourselves to positive energy from the people, things and nature that surround us, and developed a habit of choosing positive words and thoughts in any given situation…
That’s the essence of The LifeLine Technique, which harnesses the power of ‘infinite love & gratitude’ to transform our bodies and emotions, as well as the way we interact with our world. Through his work with water crystals, Dr Emoto, determined that ‘love and gratitude’ is the most life enhancing vibration for our bodies. Dr Weissman added the word ‘infinite’ to represent our connection to the field of oneness.
There are three facets to Infinite Love & Gratitude
- Infinite – defines the essence of the universe, which has neither beginning nor end. By having faith, we acknowledge that there is more to life than what we are able to perceive.
- Love – is the universal power that propels us through life. It fuels our will and allows us to face obstacles and overcome challenges.
- Gratitude – gives you the power to live your life without negativity and judgement. Through the power of gratitude, you acknowledge that every experience, whether it feels good or bad, has significance and is an opportunity for personal growth.
Tip – How can you use ‘Infinite Love and Gratitude’ in your daily life?
This tool is so easy to use and can be applied anytime you feel an imbalance physically or emotionally. It has an uncanny ability to calm, balance, bring peace and support the body’s innate ability to heal.
Simply make the ‘I love you’ hand sign and place it over your heart or symptomatic part of your body. At the same time, repeat the phrase ‘infinite love & gratitude’ out loud or in your mind until you feel a shift and easing in your body.
I invite you to experiment with it and teach your kids as well because children really like it. Being quite intuitive, kids often really ‘get’ the power of it too.
You can also spread the message of ‘infinite love and gratitude’ with others through a number of simple gestures:
- Give your loved ones genuine thanks for something they’ve done, no matter how small it may seem.
- Smile and thank the people whom you interact with, like those who work the checkout, serve your food, or hold the door open for you.
- When a friend is feeling down, tell them about an experience that was made better because they were there.
- Make the time to phone or handwrite a personal note to people whom you wish to thank instead of just sending them a message on Facebook or via email.
- Show your loved ones the “I love you” gesture so that even when they’re too far away to hear you, you can just hold up your hand to show your love.
- Leave notes of encouragement or affection in your kids’ lunchboxes to show them that you want them to have a good day at school.
- Say ‘I love you’ to your loved ones regularly.
- Mentally send ‘infinite love & gratitude’ to anyone you feel could do with some extra support. It could be someone you walk past in the street or a colleague having a rough day.
‘Infinite love & gratitude’ is not only a virtue or a message. It’s also a powerful tool used in the LifeLine Technique®.
It’s a simple tool that allows us to harmonise the gap between what you consciously desire and what you’re currently experiencing due to subconscious programs or habits that are no longer serving you.
The subconscious mind only ever runs on programs from the past until you decide to write more empowered and life-enhancing programs for your future. Infinite love & gratitude is the fastest and easiest way to help you do that.
Remember, thoughts and emotions create our reality. And using the power of ‘infinite love & gratitude’ with the ‘I love you’ hand posture allows us to effectively self-regulate and manage our thoughts and emotions.
Creating the future you truly desire can be a lot easier than you think!