Benefits of the LifeLine Technique
The LifeLine Technique was developed in the USA by Dr Darren Weissman in 2002 – based on his 12+ years of studies around the world and professional practice.
The technique is a 16-step process that helps uncover and transform subconscious emotional patterns that often cause us to think, feel and behave in limiting or sabotaging ways.
It incorporates knowledge and techniques from over 14 different healing modalities, both Eastern and Western, working at the level of mind, body and spirit.
The LifeLine Technique® interprets symptoms and stress as a language for change and empowerment, leading to greater health, success and happiness.
The LifeLine Technique is ideal if:
- You’re looking for a complete, holistic, energy healing system.
- You’ve tried different therapies but are still looking for something that can support you better and bring real change quickly and effectively.
- You want a healing system that combines the foundational strengths and science of Western therapies with Eastern philosophies.
- You have chronic or unexplained symptoms, work and relationship stress, or any other imbalances in your life that are keeping you stuck – no matter what you try.
Can anyone do this?
Yes! The LifeLine Technique® is suitable for all ages and can be applied in group and work settings, as well as one-to-one.
It can be conducted in-person, via telephone or online.
So far my clients have ranged between 7 and 75 years of age and I have worked with people in Europe, USA, New Zealand and around Australia.
What will you gain from The LifeLine Technique?
Dr Darren developed the technique to help process emotionally-charged memories and bridge the gap between the conscious and subconscious mind quickly and effectively.
Why is that so important you ask? Because 90 percent of what we think, feel and say is running on autopilot due to subconscious programming! The LifeLine Technique® allows us to re-program the subconscious mind quickly and effectively so you can start to regain control of your life and start taking action to make your dreams a reality.
You will no longer be defined by and living from your past, but rather, intentionally moving towards the future you truly desire.
The LifeLine Technique® is an ever-evolving technique based on scientific research and observation through practice. It is always current.
Due to using muscle reflex testing to dialogue directly with the subconscious mind, there is no need for you to discuss any personal details. It can be a completely content-free technique. Let’s face it, there are some things you just don’t want to talk about!
The LifeLine Technique® will support you to:
- Understand the language of physical symptoms and relationship stress – it’s better than you think.
- Bridge the gap between the conscious and subconscious mind so they start working together, rather than being at odds with one another.
- Process emotions that have been internalised or denied – you have to feel to heal.
- Harmonise the subconscious reactionary patterns of thought, feeling and behaviour that are no longer serving you.
- Create healthy boundaries and empowering belief systems in all settings.
- Stay in present time consciousness – with presence of mind – and be in flow.
- Create balance and wellbeing in your body and life.
- Live your life with intention, meaning and purpose.
At a personal level, this method can lead to greater health, happiness, open-heartedness, harmony, balance, and ease. It can help create healthier relationships, empowering belief systems, better performance, and ultimately inner peace.
At an organisational level, it can lead to improved creativity, cooperation, communication and conflict resolution, healthier workforces with improved motivation and work/life balance, and ultimately greater efficiency and productivity.
What specifically can The LifeLine Technique support me to address?
The LifeLine Technique® can support you to deal with physical, emotional and mental stress associated with things like:
“Every symptom is a gift in strange wrapping paper.”
~ Dr. Darren Weissman
- Breast feeding issues
- Childhood trauma
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Digestive system imbalances
- Ego defence mechanisms
- Grief and loss
- Heart disease
- Immune deficiency diseases
- Limiting Beliefs
- Parenting issues
- Performance anxiety
- Poor boundaries
- Post traumatic stress
- Skin problems
- Sporting injuries
- Weight problems
- Work and relationship stress