Nutripuncture was developed in France by Dr Patrick Veret – a medical GP – in the 1980s and he has spent the last 30 plus years with his medical team refining, researching and further developing Nutripuncture methodologies.
Dr Veret developed the science of Nutripuncture by combining:
- Biochemistry knowledge based on the work of Georges Lakhovsky (cellular oscillation) and Barbara McClintock (Nobel prize winner in 1983 for her research on the environmental influences on the genome)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture
Nutripuncture is still a relatively new therapy to English-speaking countries – only taught for the first time in Australia in 2014. From personal experience and observation in practice I am still often amazed at how quickly it works. This occurs because it works with subtle energy – electromagnetic energy – in the body.
How does Nutripuncture work?
It has been likened to acupuncture without needles but it works within seconds to balance the energy meridians. When combined in particular sequences of 10 nutriments it ‘talks’ to the DNA blueprint of your cells.
There are 28 common nutriments and 5 specific nutriments for males and 5 specific nutriments for females.
The nutriments correspond to the energy pathways in the body – referred to as meridians in acupuncture.
As you chew on the nutriment tablet, the information of the trace minerals goes onto the tongue and is immediately ‘transmitted’ along the meridian. You could liken it to talking on a landline telephone.
I have included an image of nutriment 04 – heart, which has small amounts (<1% RDI) of calcium, manganese and iron. Each nutriment has it’s own unique combination of trace minerals.
How Nutripuncture is used to support your health
Dr Veret has developed two ways to take nutripuncture:
- General Cellular Nutritional Regulator (Nutri Yin and Nutri Yang), which, as the name suggests, provides general support to help cells self-regulate.
- Just as the English alphabet has 26 letters, the 33 nutriments can be combined in specific sequences of 10 that form a unique language to support particular cells in the body, for example liver cells, to function optimally.
Nutripuncture is not a substitute for medical treatment but balances the energy field by supporting cellular health and nourishing the vital currents. In this way, it can enhance the effectiveness of health therapies.
Dr Veret stresses that in order for us to be truly vital we need to maintain our cellular membranes in a responsive rather than reactive state (referred to as Yin Yang positive), as well as establish the 4 essentials for vitality:
- 3D axis, orientation, limits – being centred, balanced & honouring your limits
- Here and now – being present with body rhythms in balance
- Full sensory awareness – impacting the way we perceive & interact with the world
- Expressing correct gender polarity – as a male or female
Additionally, Dr Veret also focuses on the importance of being in our own identity. Dr Veret has observed that most of us have not fully resolved each developmental stage of life due to life’s traumas – big and small – which limits our true potential.
An experiment for you to have a small taste of Nutripuncture
Here is an experiment you can do for yourself to get a taste of Nutripuncture. Of course it is not the same as actually taking the tablets but if you are sensitive, you will still get a sense of how powerful Nutripuncture can be.
It is best to do it with someone else so you can have an independent witness.
- I want you to connect to your mother, even if she’s no longer alive, just think about her. What emotion comes up for you right now as you think about your mother? Write it down and rate it on a scale of 0 – 10.
- Now, say out loud: My name is [your name]. My name is [your name]. My name is [your name].
Really observe the quality of your voice. How does your independent witness describe the quality of your voice?
- Then read out loud the following numbers:
- If you are female: 12 09 18 37 30 – 02 24 12 30 08
- If you are male: 04 38 34 02 30 – 32 03 38 01 14
- Now, say out loud again: My name is [say your name]. My name is [say your name]. My name is [say your name]. What did you notice about the quality of your voice this time? What did your independent witness notice?
- When you connect to your mother now, what emotion comes up for you? What would you rate it on a scale of 0 – 10?
It’s interesting isn’t it? But, as I said, chewing on the actual nutriment tablets has a more profound and obvious effect.
Chinese Five Element theory has known for centuries the importance of the mind-body connection. Dr Deepak Chopra, Dr Bruce Lipton, Dr Candice Pert and many other western doctors and researchers have also scientifically confirmed the mind-body connection. Nutripuncture recognises the power and importance of the mind-body connection.
In developing Nutripuncture, Dr Veret has married eastern and western healing philosophies to support healthy & vital individuals – described as dynamic, well balanced, organised, serene and in harmony with themselves and those they relate to.
When we are stressed, anxious and/or depressed it impacts the healthy functioning of our cellular membranes, which are really the brains of the cells. Nutripuncture supports the regulation and optimisation of the cellular membrane and the communication between cells, making it an essential supplement for the healthy functioning and balance of your mind and body.