The Bio Mineral Pot (BMP) 400 is the culmination of over 40 years of experience and research into water filtration by some of the worlds leading scientists. Waters Co was first to market with natural gravity fed systems creating alkaline mineral water way back in 1984 and have continued to lead the market in research and development setting the benchmark for all other brands to follow.
Featuring an unmatched in class, 13 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation the BMP 400 turns ordinary tap water into great tasting, alkalised, energised, magnetised and ionised mineral water.
Filtering out up to 99% of: Sediment, rust, bacteria, cysts, chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals and unpleasant odours.* The BMP 400 filter system also offers 99.9% fluoride removal.
Waters Co are still the only brand to offer a lifetime warranty and have the history to back it up.
- 5.25 litre capacity – great for home and workplace
- Hand blown blue glass reservoir
- Filter set included lasts up to 12000 litres or 4 years at 8 litres per day!
- All natural gravity fed filter system
- No electricity or plumbing required, easy to assemble and to maintain
- Patented 13 stage filtration system – purification & activation
- .5 Micron pre-filter
- Activated Coconut shell carbon filter reduces impurities – chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria
- Special patented, natural, ion exchange, resin compound for up to 99.9% fluoride removal – unlike competitors who use activated alumina
- Quickly re-mineralises tap water with alkaline mineral & silica stages
- Organic Germanium & over 60 Bio organic trace minerals
- Alkalite Diskette producing far infrared Ki (Life energy)
- Bio ceramics in tank produce far infra-red rays to give life & energy back to filtered water
- Somelite™ maintains freshness, taste & alkaline balance
- Magnetised creating Hexagonal water molecules
- Creates water with an ORP of up to -150 (may vary based on source water)
- Creates Alkaline water with pH value of 7.4 – 8.2 (may vary based on source water)
- Turns tap water into great tasting, alkaline, mineral water
Easy to Use and Economical
- Economical and easy hydration at around 3 cents per litre (Nearly 1/3 the cost of similar systems)
- Easy to set up, fill & self service
- No electricity or tap connection required
- Compact size, lightweight and easily transported if required
- Filter reminder service available
- Lifetime warranty*
BMP 400 Specifications
Diameter of base 235mm
Weight 4.2 kg
Capacity 5.25 L
Filter Set Life Up to 12,000 litres or 4 years*
*Filter lifespan based on typical Australian municipal water and may vary based on average daily usage & quality of water being filtered.